AQZOG conduct most of the Group swimming class at Clementi eversince it started in 2007. Since then, many has learn to swim successfully and still counting.
Clementi Swimming Complex (15th Aug 1983 was one of the six along with Paya Lebar Swimming Complex (opened in September 1981)- has closed down , Bedok Swimming Complex (December 1981), Kallang Basin Swimming Complex (March 1982), Ang Mo Kio Swimming Complex (May 1982), Bukit Merah Swimming Complex (August 1982) to built their own identity in their own town back in the 1980s.
Since the mid 2000s, AQZOG has been conducting swimming lessons for all ages in this pool and also providing holiday swimming lessons since then. Due to the nature of the pool structure, the water is rather warm in the evening. It has a huge training pool/learning pool and the pool setting is ideal for beginners. Many has since benefited from AQZOG Swimming Lessons for being resourceful in using their facilities to improve water confidence for the learner of all ages.
5 Reasons why Clementi Swimming Complex is suitable for learning to swim
- Reason #1- Warm Water for Clementi Swimming Lessons- Unlike most of the new pool you seen such as tampines hub, bedok heartbeat and even jurong east or jurong west, most of them built beyond 2000, are not consider the grounded pool. That means below the pool is either shop floor space or carpark. The heat from the water will be dissipated quickly and not able to retain heat well compared to grounded pool such as clementi. So you can expect warm water in the pool during the evening.
- Reason #2- 3 Different type of pools setting to suit your needs: Clementi Swimming lessons at the complex have 3 different types of pool, namely one competition pool (main pool). One training pool as huge as Competition pool but the water level is 1m througout- which is ideally suitable for coaching learn to swim, and finally the wadding pool which is less than 0.5m pool for babies or smaller kids wanting to play water. A place is fun to be with.
- Reason #3- Convenience and easy access to the pool either by bus, or car or even MRT : The maps below will show you the direction to getting there and which mrt station to alight. Clementi Swimming Lessons at Clementi Swimming Complex would be your ideal place for swimming lessons even if you live far away because you will realize this is the best pool in Singapore. 🙂 Very huge and very spacious.
- Reason #4- A venue where Swimsafer Test were held: We provide swimsafer test at this venue frequently. Read more
- Reason #5- AQZOG 6 days intensive holiday swim programs : Kids would not be bored during their school holidays in June and December. We provided them 6 days of intensive learning for all levels during the school holiday. The swim syllabus would be the same as what your child is learning in their MOE Swimming Program. Read more.
- Reason #6– This is a place where you can get hold of master coach (NROC 3) to train your child. NROC 3 are rarely available in most swimming pool. So you are in luck and honored to be trained with a higher level coach in singapore 🙂
Types of swimming program at Clementi Swimming Complex
At Clementi Swimming Lessons, we provide all ages from 1.5 years to adults. We have toddler program, Learn to swim program, Stroke corrections, 6 days holiday swimsafer program and much more. You can click here to find out more.
Looking for Clementi Swimming Coach?
Learning to swim with a level 3 is a good opportunity not to be missed. There are currently less than 100 such Coaches in Singapore. What is level 3 coaches? There are NROC level 1 (Coach), NROC Level 2 (Senior Coach), and NROC Level 3 (Master Coach). Level 1 coach need to clock 15 learning hours, level 2 coach need to clock 24 learning hours while level 3 coaches have to clock 30 learning hours per year. Due to more exposure of learning opportunities, their charges are higher. But is definitely worth it because your kid learn faster. Enrol with us today and see results within weeks. You can read more here.
Register for Swimming Class
Click here to enquiry/enrol kids or adults for Clementi Swimming Lessons at Clementi Swimming Complex or any other swimming pool of your choice. Private coaching at Condo is available too. For condo classes, you may check us here.
For those driving, there is a multi level car park at Blk 462A which is just beside the swimming complex. Nearby Clementi Swimming Complex there is a 321 mall. See 321 directory here. Some of the nice food restaurants on the ground level for you to dine in. On the upper floor there is a arcade outlet. and tuition centre. Just recently, the Four Finger Chicken Wing has opened their outlet there, and the famous ice snow mango dessert located on second floor inside 321 mall.
What to eat or drink at Clementi after swimming lesson?
Fried kway teow, Fried oyster, Sandwiches are some of the popular eating place at Clementi hawker centre at Blk 448. There are many fruits stall at the clementi area. And the clementi hawker centre has some well known dishes such as satay and dried mee pok with mince meat.
Clementi’s arterial road, Clementi Road, runs for some 5 kilometres, from the vicinity around Bukit Timah, at Jalan Anak Bukit, to the West Coast Highway, but the geographical entity of Clementi is generally regarded as the area dominated by HDB flats around Commonwealth Avenue West and the Clementi MRT station. Besides Clementi Road, the two other arterial roads that serve the new town are the Ayer Rajah Expressway and the West Coast Highway.
The primary residential district in Clementi is Clementi New Town and forms a large bulk of its residents and identity. The area also consists of many landed properties, especially in the West of the area.
The boundaries of Clementi New Town are Sunset Way Estate to the North, Clementi Road to the East, West Coast Highway to the South, and Clementi Avenue 6 to the West.
What you can do at Clementi?
- Dental Clinic
- General Clinic
- Foods and Drinks
- Park Connectors
- Entertainment arcade
- Eating and more eating.