Variety of coaching fee for swimming lessons can be found on the following tables.
Coaching Fee for Kid/ Adult/ Ladies Private Lessons
|1 Coach : 1 Student ($360)||$360|
|1 Coach : 2 Students ($200 each)||$400|
|1 Coach : 3 Students ($150 each)||$450|
|1 Coach : 4 Students ($140 each)||$560|
|1 Coach : 5 Students ($130 each)||$650|
Coaching Fee for Baby/ Infant/ Toddler Private Lessons
|1 Coach : 1 Baby (300)||$300|
|1 Coach : 2 Babies ($160 each)||$320|
|1 Coach : 3 Babies ($130 each))||$360|
- By cheque: Students need to write their name, mobile number, class time slot and location of lesson behind the cheque.
- By ATM transfer: Students are to SMS the student name, class time slot and location of lesson to 91375141 once the payment is made.
- By internet banking: Students are to SMS the student name, class time slot and location of lesson to 91375141 once the payment is made
PAYABLE TO AQZOG
POSB Savings Account: 047-12382-8
Frequently Asked Questions on Group or Private Swimming Class
Learning to swim provide participant with a life skill, the ability to swim and is an important skill that could lead to saving other lives in the event of emergency. Whether is a group class or private class, the goal is the same- To be able to swim. Everyone come in different personalities, and the way they learn is also different (Some learn faster, some slower), so there is no one answer that fits all. Below are some points to consider when deciding whether to register your child in private classes or group lessons. Hope it will give you some idea after reading.
What are the advantage of Group Swimming Class?
- In most of your child’s school swimming classes, a coach is assigned to 10 pax with 2 groups of 5 (During the covid-19 measure for swimming) since year 2020. A group of peer will learn from a swim coach and train together.
- Most of the Swimmers can be quite motivated simply by watching their peers and trying to copy the skills that their friends could do. This is a a great opportunity to improve their swimming skills as such action are great for visual learner.
- Group lessons can provide an environment where healthy competition between swimmers can encourage them to work harder to be better and improve their swimming technique, endurance and speed. Just like how they would like to complete “Challenge” their peer in race and speeding game.
- Group lessons are usually fixed and on going for a long term basis. This kind of fixed schedule is good for your child to plan time for swimming lessons.
- The cost of group swimming lesson are lower than the cost of private swimming class.
- Instructors may have to deliver more generalised lesson plans in order to cater for ranging abilities and needs within a lesson.
- Group lessons allow swimmers to learn important skills and social etiquette that can be carried into day to day life such as focus, following instructions, patience and acceptance.
- Swimmers can forge a life-long bonds, cooperation, teamwork and friendships with other students in their lessons and feel what it is like to be part of a team working towards a common goal- to achieve their best form.
- Many games such as swim relay, tug of war or speed boat challenge and buddy system can be implemented with such kind of group class setting.
What are the advantage of Private Swimming Class?
- Coach will usually travel to the student’s place at his convenient time if he has his own private pool such as a condominium pool or personal pool.
- Student whose attention span is short or having trouble staying on the task in the group class situations.
- Private swimming class are more personal so student get individualised attention, and his personal lesson plans can be created with one swimmer in mind rather than a group of swimmers. This allows instructors to be more specific in the skills they are teaching.
- Private swimming lessons are more costly but the student learn faster due to the nature of the personal coaching environment.
- Any mistake made could be spoted and corrected right away, thus giving no chance to create a bad mistake/habit.
- Under the watchful eye of a coach, student could perform the skills in repetition in order to master skills properly and gracefully.
- Learning in private swimming class is faster than learning in a group class setting.