Holiday Swimsafer Program
In our 6 days Holiday Swimsafer Program, take this opportunity to transform Non Swimmer to Confident Kids. Let the magical moment take place this coming school holiday. Have fun with our swimming improvement program.
Holiday Swimsafer Program was conducted during the June and December months. These are the period where kids are having their holidays and free from homework and school days.
Since 2007, AQZOG has organized such holiday swimming program in Singapore. The 6 days swimming lessons were spread over 2 weeks (3 lessons per week) followed by a Swimsafer Test Assessment. The advantage of such program provide your child a productive swimming lesson experience especially for kids who were too busy to attend weekly swimming class. To many, they are only free during the holiday, so this program is very suitable for them. On top of a fun swimming lessons, with a proven & reliable teaching system in placed, Plus a certified and experience coach to guide them, your child will naturally progress over the 2 weeks.
Watch our previous compiled Holiday Swimsafer Program
How to get to Clementi Swimming Pool
Benefit of Holiday Swimsafer Program
- Increased swim confidence as a result of better recall and repetition.
- Improved swim strokes as a result of daily practice.
- Improved muscle memory of swim skills due to repetition.
- Faster progression of swim ability as skills are built on daily.
- Boosts enjoyment in swimming
- Great introduction to swimming for all ages if they have not been swimming before
- Social Bonding and make new friends
- Swimsafer Certification and other types of rewards.
- Free gifts, souvenir and goodies bag
- Great for busy kids who has no time for weekly swimming class
What will they learn during the 6 days swim program
In Summary, they will learn the following:
- Pool entry
- Swimming strokes
- Logic Sequencing in Swimming
- Sensory Skill Practices
- Few types of floating skills
- Recognizing emergency
- How to react to emergency
- Save other or self first?
Advantages of the Holiday Swimsafer Program
- Receive certificate
- Forge new Friendship
- Productive way to manage their time to learn new skills
- Increase the knowledge on water safety
- improved skillset
- Increase in water confidence
- reduce the risk of drowning now that they know some basic survival skills
- a good opportunity to obtain swimsafer certification