- Swim 25m on front crawl or breaststroke
- Swim 15m on back/ Supine
Survival Sequence 2A (w/o goggles)
- Step-in Entry
- Front float for 10 sec keeping still
- Swim 5m on front, rollover and continue. Purpose of this drills is to allow you to change position without assist.
- Swim 5m on back
- Back float for 10 sec
- Scull, float and tread water for 30 sec. Hint: using breast stroke kick is easier to tread water.
- In chest-deep water, perform feet-first surface dive and recovers an object. Hint: Open your eye in water without goggle.
- Resurface and exit safely from water
Survival Sequence 2B (w/o goggles)
Dress in swimwear, t-shirt and shorts:
- Swim 15m using any survival stroke
- Swim to pool edge and climb out
- Fit a PFD and jump into 1.4m deep water
- Swim 25m with PFD and climb out of water
Learning outcome for Swimsafer 2.0 Stage 2
- Master at least 2 strokes either Freestyle/ Backstroke or Breaststroke/ Survival Back
- Able to open eye in water without goggle
- Able to jump into deep pool without support and perform a back float
- Able to swim back to wall from a distance without support.
- About to pick up object in a 1m to 1.2m depth.
- Good and improved bubbling technique