Stage 3 Swimsafer 2.0 Skills Assessment
In Swimsafer Stage 3, You need to:
- Swim 25m on front crawl or breaststroke
- Swim 25m on backstroke
Survival Sequence 3A (w/o goggles)
- Stride/Straddle jump in deep water
- Swim 25m Breaststroke/ Survival Breaststroke
- Swim 25m Survival Backstroke
- Scull head first on back for 5m and recover
- Scull, float and tread water for 50sec
- In chest-deep water, perform feet-first surface dive
- Swim through hoops, place 2m apart using flutter/dolphin kick
- Resurface and exit pool safely
Survival Sequence 3B (w/o goggles)
Dressed in swimwear, shorts and t-shirt demonstrate:
- Swim25m using survival backstroke or breaststroke to a PFD
- Correctly fit a PFD in water, swim 50m with PFD, then climb out of the water
Swimsafer Quiz Answers
Send download link to:
Swimsafer Stage 3 Certificate
Successful applicant will receive an E Certificate of Swimsafer Stage 2 upon passing of the Swimsafer Practical Test and the Swimsafer 2.0 Quiz.
Swimsafer Theory Test Portal
Swimsafer participant are required to complete the Swimsafer Quiz and achieve 80% to pass the test with unlimited attempts.
Register your Swimsafer Test with us to do your Swimsafer 2.0 Quiz.
The E-Certificate can only be generated upon passing both the Swimsafer Practical Test and Swimsafer Theory Test.
Learning Outcome (Swimsafer 2.0 Stage 3)
- Know at least 3 strokes ideally Freestyle, backstroke and survival breaststroke or Breast stroke, Survival Back and Survival Breaststroke or any combination of the 3 strokes with 2 front and 1 back.
- Treading water for 50 sec
- Know how to wear life jacket in the water
Swimsafer Stage 3 Swim Lesson Plan
|Activities/ Exercise||Teaching Points for swimsafer stage 3||Organisation||Duration|
|Straddle Jump with Demo||Step in with Incline Body & Perform an OutSweep upon touching water surface. Maintain Head above water during the activity.||One by One||5 mins|
|Survival Back Leg Action||Bend – Open- Close Action. Controlled leg action. Do with care. Ensure enough personal space to prevent kicking other accidentally.||All together||5 mins|
|Sculling Demo||Understand the effect of In Sweep, Out Sweep, Down Sweep & Up Sweep arm action.||All together||5 mins|
|Wear PFD in water||Wear in water using backfloat method.||One by One||15 mins|
|Tread water wo goggle||Use Energy Saving method- Save energy 30 sec, 50 sec, 1min. Space out.||All together||15 mins|