Swim 100m continuously (in this order):
- 25m Front-Crawl
- 25m Backstroke
- 25m Breaststroke
- 25m Survival Backstroke
Survival Sequence Swimsafer Bronze A (w/o goggles)
- Enter the water using compact jump (in deep water), resurface, then perform a forward somersault
- Scull, float or tread water for 2 minutes
- In at least 1.4m deep water, perform feet-first surface dive
- Swim through hoops on pool bottom for 2m
- Resurface and exit pool safely
Survival Sequence Swimsafer Bronze B (without goggles)
Dressed in swimwear, shorts, t-shirt and demonstrate:
- 3 min slow swimming using survival backstroke, side stroke, survival breaststroke, for 1 min per stroke. This is part of the energy saving swimming mode
- Wave for help (rescuer to throw flotation aid) to show you are confident in the water and able to manage during the emergency.
- Swim to a flotation aid and kick to pool’s edge, then climb up to exit the pool
Swimsafer Quiz Answers
Send download link to:
Swimsafer Stage 4 Certificate
Successful applicant will receive an E Certificate of Swimsafer Stage 2 upon passing of the Swimsafer Practical Test and the Swimsafer 2.0 Quiz.
Swimsafer Theory Test Portal
Swimsafer participant are required to complete the Swimsafer Quiz and achieve 80% to pass the test with unlimited attempts.
Register your Swimsafer Test with us to do your Swimsafer 2.0 Quiz.
The E-Certificate can only be generated upon passing both the Swimsafer Practical Test and Swimsafer Theory Test.
Learning outcome for Swimsafer Stage 4 / Swimsafer Bronze
- Able to swim at least 4 strokes namely Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke and Survival Back.
- Knowledge of Survival Breaststroke should be know by now and able to do so.- can be taught in stage 3.
- Able to do a forward somersault with ease
- Able to tread water for more than 3 min.
- Able to swim at least 100m without feeling any fatigue setting in.
- Able to swim without goggle and without fear or panic. Always at ease.
|Activities/ Exercise||Teaching Points for swimsafer stage 4||Organisation||Duration|
|Compact Jump with Demo||Ensure Compact Jump in a Clear depth Pool.||One by One||5 mins|
|Backstroke Arm Demo||Entry, Pull, Push, Exit- Hip & Shoulder must Syncro together. Do a Single Arm Drill on Left, then Right.||One by One||10 mins|
|Back Kicking with sculling||Kicking on back with sculling. Ensure relaxation, inhale/exhale while doing this activities. Straight body all times.||All together||5 mins|
|Forward Sommersault||Bubble thru Nose when performing sommersault. Assist if needed.||One by One||15 mins|
|Feet first Surface Dive||Perform a underwater at 1.8 using feet first surface dive. Nose Equalizer Required. Do not hold breathe.||One by One||15 mins|