Swim 100m continuously (in this order):
- 25m Front-Crawl
- 25m Backstroke
- 25m Breaststroke
- 25m Survival Backstroke
Survival Sequence Swimsafer Bronze A (w/o goggles)
- Enter the water using compact jump (in deep water), resurface, then perform a forward somersault
- Scull, float or tread water for 2 minutes
- In at least 1.4m deep water, perform feet-first surface dive
- Swim through hoops on pool bottom for 2m
- Resurface and exit pool safely
Survival Sequence Swimsafer Bronze B (without goggles)
Dressed in swimwear, shorts, t-shirt and demonstrate:
- 3 min slow swimming using survival backstroke, side stroke, survival breaststroke, for 1 min per stroke. This is part of the energy saving swimming mode
- Wave for help (rescuer to throw flotation aid) to show you are confident in the water and able to manage during the emergency.
- Swim to a flotation aid and kick to pool’s edge, then climb up to exit the pool
Learning outcome for Swimsafer Stage 4 / Swimsafer Bronze
- Able to swim at least 4 strokes namely Freestyle, Breaststroke, Backstroke and Survival Back.
- Knowledge of Survival Breaststroke should be know by now and able to do so.- can be taught in stage 3.
- Able to do a forward somersault with ease
- Able to tread water for more than 3 min.
- Able to swim at least 100m without feeling any fatigue setting in.
- Able to swim without goggle and without fear or panic. Always at ease.