Swimsafer Gold/ Stage 6 Swimsafer 2.0 Skills Assessment
Swim (use standing dive entry for Front-Crawl, Breaststroke):
- 100m Front-Crawl (within 3:00 min)
- 100m Breaststroke (within 4:00 min)
- 100m Backstroke (within 3:20 min)
- 50m Survival Backstroke
- 50m Sidestroke
- 15m Butterfly
Gold Sequence (w/o goggles)
Dressed in swimwear, long pants, t-shirt, perform the following sequence
- Enter deep water using a compact jump
- Perform a head-first surface dive to a depth of 1.8m (and perform ear equalisation, if necessary)
- Swim through hoops on pool bottom for 5m and resurface
- Swim 45m quickly using front crawl
- Then, swim slowly for a further 50m using any preferred survival swim stroke. Remove pants in deep water and make a float with it while treading water for 5m.
- Demonstrate Heat Escape Lessening Posture (H.E.L.P.) technique for 1min with the self-made float using your long pant.
- Then swim 25m with the self-made float and climb out of the water
Swimsafer Quiz Answers
Send download link to:
Swimsafer Stage 6 Certificate
Successful applicant will receive an E Certificate of Swimsafer Stage 6 upon passing of the Swimsafer Practical Test and the Swimsafer 2.0 Quiz.
Swimsafer Theory Test Portal
Swimsafer participant are required to complete the Swimsafer Quiz and achieve 80% to pass the test with unlimited attempts.
Register your Swimsafer Test with us to do your Swimsafer 2.0 Quiz.
The E-Certificate can only be generated upon passing both the Swimsafer Practical Test and Swimsafer Theory Test.