Singapore swim Lesson
AQZOG is one of many Singapore Most Effective Swim Lessons. It has a vision of play and learn approach, where kids are learning with smiling face and having fun. AQZOG believe that given the Right Learning environment, the child will learn faster, and looking forward to their weekly swimming lessons. This kind of positive reinforcement will then provide them ample of opportunity to grow their talent at early age so that they could expand their window of opportunity. AQZOG is all about Developing RIGHT Technique, learning useful skills, & swimming the right way every time, & making drills and learning very Fun filling, exciting and interesting. Our Coach are passionate in their job, and do extra mile in ensuring students putting in their best efforts, understanding what they are doing and correct them early if they are making mistakes. We grow as a team, work as a team. AQZOG did their best as much they could, helping weaker swimmers to move forward, and stronger swimmer to excel. AQZOG believe every child should learn swimming. You can view our FAQ Page for more information.
AQZOG is pronounce as “A” -“Q”-“ZOG”. A= Achieve Certification, Q = Quality Coaching, Z= Zestful Lessons, O= Organised, G= Grow Core Values.
- Achieve Certification: We believe students will be motivated and inspired to do more when they got a certificate for their achievement. This means we recognize their effort and this is one of good way to reward them. We currently offer certifications on swimsafer, long distance swim award and SSPA. You can read about the swimmer’s roadmap here.
- Quality Coaching: As our coaches reguarly attending workshop and swim clinic, we constantly keep our learning updated, and providing learner the lastest syllabus on swim coaching.
- Zestful Lessons: Another word for Fun Lessons. We wanted kids to have a good and fun learning experience so that they interest will last longer and they developed their skills faster too.
- Organised Lessons: We plan the lessons for all levels to ensure kids developed their best protential as much as they could. Different level of swimmers will do different skills set meant depending on the capability and ability. Examples, you may see stage 1 doing certain drills and stage 3,4 doing a more difficult drills. Then we have a buddy system on a mini competition to create fun race experience.
- Grow Core Values: We want kids to understand that not everything is about winning. We need to understand that life is about learning the things, picking the right habits and just do your best in everything you do. Have a good team work, helping each other to grow as a team and be kind and motivate one another. That will inspire them to move to a new challenges and conquer all obstacles ahead.
If you want to learn more about swimming, you’re in the right place. Give your child a good learning experience right from the start. We have videos and pictures posted in our social media. Follow us!!!
Learn To Swim AS EASY AS A-B-C
Reasons to Join us......
Get your child to be swim certified by Swimsafer, STA and SSPA. Sign up your child today for the swimming course.
We providing FREE Online Swimming for your whole family. There is also a swimsafer stage check to determine which stage your child can do in this free course. There are also quizzes on swimming history and how the swim strokes evolved. Join today for FREE 🙂 . Enrol any of the free course with certification and earn yourself a free swim lessons with us. Call us to find out.
Choose the perfect plan
There is always a plan to suit your needs. We can assure you good and effective quantity swimming lessons for your and family.
Per Pax Per month of 45min
Per 4 lessons of 45min
Holiday swim class from
Per Pax Per 6 Lessons 1 hr 15min
Coach Raymond will be in charge of this holiday swim project. Under the watchful eye of the coach, your child will be able to perform good swim technique right from the beginning. Select private coaching in the sign up menu.
Group class coaching
We offer beginner, intermediate and advance classes at Clementi and Queenstown Swimming Complex. More venue of training will be opening up and we will update accordingly. All levels are welcome to apply. Place your child on our waiting list today pending phase 3 opening.
6 Days holiday swim
6 Days of swimming lessons at clementi swimming complex will be postponed to June 2021. Meanwhile we can provide 6 days intensive swimming lessons at your condo pool. Registration is open for year end holiday 2020. Please sign up early to avoid disappointment.
FAQ on Swimming Matters
It’s very rare to be “allergic” to chlorine in the usual sense, but after repeated exposures, many people experience an “irritant reaction” which looks and feels like an allergic reaction with swelling, itching and
sneezing, sniffling, and red eyes. Sometimes a scratchy throat and coughing are caused by free chlorine
particles in the air, especially in poorly ventilated indoor pools
When your eyes are exposed to chemically treated and/or hypotonic water (containing less salt than the cornea), the cornea may swell up. This edema causes the light rays to bend as they pass through,
which results in the halos around lights that sometimes plague swimmers. The eyes may also turn red, tear, and become overly sensitive to light and cigarette smoke. A nap, rinsing the eyes, and time, will
alleviate this condition; goggles will prevent it.
Although swimming wasn’t part of the ancient Olympics, it was enjoyed by the Greeks and other early civilizations. Young men swam in ancient Greece and Rome as part of their military training. The first
recorded swimming competitions were held in Japan in 36 B.C. Modern competitive swimming began in the mid-nineteenth century. Shortly thereafter, what later came to be known as the Amateur Swimming Association was formed and established rules for competition. In 1908, FINA (Fédération Internationale de Natation Amateur), the world governing body for swimming and other aquatic competition, was founded. When the first modern Olympiad was held in Greece in 1896, there were three men’s freestyle events, which were swum in the ocean. It wasn’t until the games held in Stockholm in 1912 that swimming events for women were included. Now, swimming is a major part of the summer games.